If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (973) 887-9100

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Health Concerns from Mold

12/12/2017 (Permalink)

Mold in closet under stairs

Mold can cause health effects, concerns may arise when excessive mold grows indoors.

Concerns are more likely to arise for "at risk" people; many may experience health problems associated with exposure to mold in damp buildings. Possible health effects include: runny nose, sneezing, coughing, aggravation of asthma, sore throat or inflammation of the sinuses.

If you think you might have a mold problem, call SERVPRO of East Central Morris County at 973-887-9100.   A professional trained in mold remediation will examine the structure for any visible signs mold

Other News

View Recent Posts