About SERVPRO of Parsippany, Montville
Dion M. Luzzi
Owners of SERVPRO of Parsippany, Montville
SERVPRO of Parsippany, Montville is prepared to help when disaster strikes anywhere in the Parsippany, Montville New Jersey area. Our team of highly trained technicians are available 24/7 to assist in clean up efforts after water, fire, and storm damage... when mold or viruses must be eliminated from indoor spaces... or when restoration/construction is needed, we can help!
Our leadership team has two decades of experience in disaster restoration services. Our portfolio includes clean up efforts after major natural disasters, restoration and repair efforts for large commercial properties and for residential homes, and construction projects throughout New England & New York.
We are prepared to help you in all facets of the disaster restoration process, from working closely with your insurance company to finish carpentry. We can provide services that will allow you to rest assured your property is in good hands without the hassle and worry of coordinating contractors and scheduling services so the project can get completed correctly and on time.
Call our local office 24/7 (973) 887-9100, we are here to help!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician